If you own a business in the Chadds Ford, PA area, you probably know that a wide variety of unexpected events or situations can happen to a business. It doesn’t matter if the company is a one-person operation or a large organization, all businesses need commercial insurance. Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- What is commercial insurance? Commercial or “business” insurance encompasses the different types of coverage available to protect business owners. Commercial insurance coverage can include protection for company-owned property, liability protection, health insurance for employees, and much more.
- Why do you need it? To protect the business venture you’ve worked hard to build. Any business can be sued, suffer losses due to unexpected damages to company product or property, or an unavoidable interruption in company operations.
- What types of commercial insurance are available? The main types include policies for property and casualty protection, commercial auto insurance, liability coverage, business interruption protection, employee health, life, disability, and workers’ compensation.
- Are their options to bundle the different types of business insurance you need? Yes. Business owner’s often combined their policy needs into a less expensive package deal. Insurance packages can be created for small to large businesses and can be tailored to your company’s unique needs.
- How do you go about buying commercial insurance? You need to go through an insurance professional to purchase insurance. The best way to buy the business insurance you need is to make informed decisions with the help of an insurance professional like those at Brandywine Insurance Group.
Brandywine Insurance Group
We provide commercial insurance to businesses in the Chadds Ford, PA area. Contact an independent Brandywine agent today so we can help you make the best insurance choices to protect your business.